Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EST.
Please leave a voicemail if you call after hours.
Allow approximately six minutes for the conversation with one of our patient assistants. You'll be asked a number of questions in order to determine with which specialist your appointment should be made.
The scheduling process will be quicker if you have the following information ready prior to calling:
– Patient's full name
– Patient's date of birth
– Best phone number to reach patient (home, work, or cell phone)
– Home address (city, state, and zip code)
– Diagnosis if patient has already seen a doctor
– Name of referring physician (if applicable)
– Primary health insurer, policy number and name of insured party
– Details of secondary health insurance (if applicable)
– Primary reason for your visit
– How did you hear about us?
Please print and complete the Patient Registration Form (PDF, 9 pages, 9 MB) and bring it to your appointment.
One of our staff will call you back as soon as possible.